Day Two of my Partnership to Success program kicked off with downloading and installing OptimizePress – the plugin I will use to build my site, together with all of the themes and features needed for running a successful, online business.
As I mentioned in Day One, acquiring OptimizePress meant another hefty, upfront cost of several hundred dollars. But in collaboration with one of his successful, former students, Omar Martin, John has been generous enough to develop a whole host of awesome bonuses with this purchase:
- OptimizePress 2 Membership Skeleton Template for building a complete members’ area in minutes
- A Membership Site Mini-Course
- Ten “Unfair Advantage” Videos
- A Gift Certificate for $100 redeemable against John’s products
- The 10X Affiliate Formula for boosting your success as an affiliate marketer
- The Promotion Blueprint for running a first-class affiliate campaign
- The Affiliate Promo Formula
With so many extras packed full of valuable information, the cost of OptimizePress has certainly been made easier to swallow!
One little bump in the road today: I got a bit stuck trying to install the OptimizePress plugin to WordPress. After some searching around, I found the problem was a limit on file sizes you can upload. Fortunately, the support team at D9 Hosting were able to resolve this issue quickly, enabling me to move on to the rest of the day’s video training.
By the end of Day Two, not only did I have all my custom-designed graphics from Day One installed, but I had even managed to write my “About Me” page. For someone with scarcely an online presence a mere forty-eight hours ago, I can’t tell you how great it feels to be making this much progress so quickly!
Homework for today: The Blogger’s Roadmap by Dan Sumner. Time to settle back into my comfy spot for a good read!
* * * * *